It is easy to nominate someone. Here's how to:
- Read the overview of Eligibility, Criteria and Process
- Refer to the criteria of the Award and explain in a nominating letter (maximum 2 pages) how the candidate's activities and accomplishments relate to the stated criteria, the impact of their role, and why they should be chosen to receive this Award
- Solicit two letters of support to accompany the nomination. These letters must be from non-family members and must include contact information and a description of the connection with the candidate.
- Submit a list of activities and achievements relevant to the award for the candidate with highlights of their achievements, in chronological order. Please include dates, where appropriate.
- Complete the online nomination form on this page.
- Deadline for nominations is Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Please ensure all documents are submitted in the formats detailed above and that all parts are typed. Other materials will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Christina Girardi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate's Contact Information
Use these fields to:
- Submit your nominating letter of up to two (2) pages explaining how the candidate fits the stated criteria for the award and why they should be chosen to receive the award
- Attach 2 letters of support to accompany the nomination
- Submit a list of the candidate's activities and accomplishments that are relevant to the nomination. Please include dates, where appropriate.
Allowable formats are PDF, DOC, DOCX and TXT.
You click on the "Choose File" button to select the document you would like to attach.
Once you selected the correct document, DO NOT CLICK on the "Upload" button. The documents will be sent once you hit the "Submit" button after you selected all your documents.